2. Remove corn kernels from cobs. Cook in a frypan over high heat with 1 tsp oil for 4-5 minutes, or until charred. Reserve pan.
3. Halve tomatoes and dice capsicum. Chop mint leaves and toss all together with grilled corn. Grate and stir through lime zest, juice from 1/2 lime (reserve remaining) and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Blend avocado with juice from remaining lime, 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 crushed garlic clove using a stick mixer. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Thread zucchini and tofu onto 8-12 skewers. Reheat frypan to medium-high heat. Cook skewers for 2-3 minutes on each side. Spoon over remaining marinade as the skewers are cooking.
6. Serve tofu kebabs with succotash salad, avocado cream and tortilla chips for dipping.
You can also cook the kebabs using a griddle pan or BBQ.
Line the frypan with baking paper prior to cooking the skewers to prevent the marinade from sticking to the pan.
garlic 2 + 1 cloves
corn cobs 2
Cherry tomatoes 1 punnet (400g)
green capsicum 1
mint 1/2 bunch
tortilla chips 1 bag
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, smoked paprika, skewers, brown sugar