2. Rub corn cobs with 1/2 tbsp oil. Cook on a griddle pan or BBQ over high heat for 8 minutes, turning until charred, then halve for serving.
3. Blend together 1 tsp dried oregano, lemon juice, grated parmesan, sunflower seeds, 3 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp water using a stick mixer or processor.
4. Cook chicken on your pan or BBQ over high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until charred and cooked through. Baste with remaining marinade as you go.
5. Finely chop broccoli and grate carrot. Slice spring onions and celery. Toss together dressing and season well with pepper.
6. Serve BBQ chicken with corn cobs and a side of broccoli slaw.
If you prefer a lighter dressing, toss the slaw with lemon juice, olive oil and toss through sunflower seeds.
You can also grate parmesan over the corn to make cheesy corn.
corn cobs 2
parmesan cheese 1/4 block (30g)
sunflower seeds 3/4 packet (50g)
spring onions 1/3 bunch
celery 2 sticks
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), pepper, soy sauce, brown sugar, smoked paprika, tomato paste, dried oregano