Line 2 oven trays and place pizza bases on top (alternatively cook in 2 batches). Spread each base with pizza sauce (see notes) and scatter over cheese.
2. Remove corn kernels from cob, slice capsicum and thinly wedge red onion.
3. Scatter chicken and topping ingredients over pizzas. Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
4. Dice avocado and tomato. Toss together with any remaining topping ingredients in a bowl and dress with olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Slice pizzas and serve topped with avocado salad. Serve with barbecue sauce if you like!
Pizza Sauce 2 Sachets
Grated Cheese 1 Packet (200g)
Corn Cob 1
Green Capsicum 1
Red Onion 1/4 *
Pre-Cooked Chicken Breast 1 Packet (250g)
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper