2. Finely slice onion (see notes).
Finely chop mint leaves, combine with yoghurt and 3 tbsp mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add onion and season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Trim and slice snow peas and capsicum, layer in a serving bowl with leaves. Dress with 1/2 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 tbsp vinegar (if desired).
4. Finely grate 2 tsp lemon zest and mix with 1 tsp fennel seeds, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Heat a pan over medium-high heat (see notes). Coat barramundi fillets in the lemon mixture and cook, skin side down, for 3 minutes. Turn and cook for further 3 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Toss potatoes into bowl with dressing, adjust seasoning if needed.
6. Cut lemon into wedges.
Serve fish with potato and side salad, along with a lemon wedge.
Red Onion 1/4 *
Mint 1/2 Bunch *
Natural Yoghurt 1/2 Tub (250g) *
Snow Peas 1/2 Packet (125g) *
Red Capsicum 1
Mesclun Leaves 1/2 Bag (100g) *
Barramundi 2 Packets
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, fennel seeds, mayonnaise, red wine vinegar