2. Prepare salad ingredients, toss in a bowl with oil.
3. Slice spring onions, chop parsley and finely grate lemon zest. Combine with garlic and set aside. Cut remaining lemon into wedges.
4. Heat a large pan with oil, cook fish skin-side down for 4-5 minutes, or until crispy. Turn over, cook for further 2-3 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside.
5. Mash potatoes with olive oil and enough reserved water to form a rough mash. Fold through snow peas, season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Reheat pan with butter. Once foaming, add spring onion mix and cook for 1-2 minutes then pour over fish fillets. Serve with potato mash, side salad and lemon wedges.
Cooking time of fish varies with the thickness of fillets.
If preferred, use milk for mash instead or olive oil.
1 carrot, ribboned or julienned
1 purple carrot, ribboned or julienned
1 orange, sliced
1/2 bag baby spinach (rinsed)
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 bunch spring onions
1/2 packet parsley
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1-2 tbsp oil, for cooking
2 packets barramundi fillets
1-2 tbsp olive oil (see tip!)
125g snow peas, sliced
2 tbsp butter
salt and pepper, for seasoning