No Fish option - replacement is chicken schnitzels.
2. Peel and grate ginger to yield 1 1/2 tbsp. Combine with 3 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp sesame oil and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Slice cucumber into crescents. Trim and halve sugar snap peas. Dice avocado and thinly slice spring onions. Roughly chop mint leaves. Gently toss together with half the dressing and set aside.
4. Toast sesame seeds in a pan over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes, or until golden. Remove and reserve pan.
5. Add 1 tbsp sesame oil to frypan. Season fish with salt and pepper. Cook skin-side down for 4 minutes until crispy, turn over and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until cooked through.
6. Divide sweet potatoes, salad and barramundi between plates. Scatter over sesame seeds. Spoon over remaining dressing to taste.
Sweet potatoes can be wedged or halved if preferred.
Combine half of the dressing with yoghurt to make a dipping sauce.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken schnitzels .
Increase cooking time to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
Continental cucumber 1
Sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
spring onions 1/4 bunch
mint 1/3 bunch
Sesame seeds 1/2 packet (35g)
barramundi fillets 2 packets
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking +olive), salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil