No Fish option - replacement is chicken schnitzels.
2. Julienne or grate carrots, slice orange. Place in a bowl along with mesclun leaves and cashew nuts.
3. Thinly slice spring onions, chop parsley to yield 2 tbsp and grate lemon zest.
4. Heat a large frypan over medium heat. Rub fish with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook, skin side down, for 3-4 minutes, or until crispy. Turn and cook for a further 2 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside on a plate, keep pan over low heat.
5. Add prepared spring onions, parsley and lemon zest to pan with crushed garlic, 3 tbsp butter and juice from 1/2 lemon. When sizzling, pour over fish fillets.
6. Dress salad with 1 tbsp olive oil (if desired). Serve barramundi and parsley butter sauce with roasted potatoes and crunchy salad. Wedge remaining lemon and serve on the side.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken schnitzels Increase cooking time to 3-4 minutes on each side.
purple carrots 2
mesclun leaves 1 bag (60g)
cashew nuts 50g
spring onions 1/4 bunch
parsley 1/2 bunch
barramundi fillets 2 packets
garlic 1 clove
From your pantry:
olive oil, oil + butter (for cooking), salt, pepper