2. Julienne or grate carrots, slice orange. Toss in a bowl along with mesclun leaves and cashew nuts. Drizzle with olive oil.
3. Thinly slice spring onions, chop parsley to yield roughly 2 tbsp and grate 1 tsp lemon zest. Cut 1/2 lemon into wedges.
4. Heat a large frypan over medium heat. Rub fish with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook, skin side down, for 3-4 minutes, or until crispy. Turn and cook for further 2-3 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside on a plate, keep pan over low heat.
5. Add prepared spring onions, parsley and lemon zest to pan with 3 tbsp butter and juice from remaining 1/2 lemon (see notes). When sizzling, pour over fish fillets.
6. Serve barramundi and parsley butter sauce with roast potatoes, crunchy salad and lemon wedges.
Add 1 crushed garlic clove to the butter sauce if you like.
No fish option - Barramundi fillets are replaced with chicken schnitzels. Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Mesclun leaves, 1 bag (60g)
Cashew nuts, 1 packet (50g)
Spring onions, 1/4 bunch *
Parsley, 1/2 bunch *
Barramundi fillets (skin on), 2 packets
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive oil, oil + butter (for cooking), salt, pepper