2. Trim and wedge brussel sprouts. Trim and halve sugar snap peas, slice red onion.
3. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Cook vegetables for 3-4 minutes, or until just tender. Toss vegetables with cooked millet and reserve pan.
4. Coat barramundi with lemon zest and season with salt and pepper. Add 1/2 tbsp oil to pan and place fish skin-side down. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove from frypan and keep warm.
5. Reduce frypan heat to low. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and 40g butter to melt. Crush garlic (2 cloves) into pan and cook for 2 minutes until softened. Remove from heat, slice chilli and stir through along with half lemon juice. Cut remaining lemon into wedges.
6. Stir half the butter sauce into millet. Divide between plates and top with barramundi and remaining sauce. Serve with lemon wedges.
It’s best to rinse the millet with cold water to stop the cooking process. Otherwise the grains won't separate.
No Fish option - replace with chicken breast fillet. Slice breast fillets in half horizontally to make 4 schnitzels. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
stock cube 1
brussel sprouts 250g
sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet
red onion 1/2
barramundi fillets 2 packets
garlic 2 cloves
red chilli 1
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper