2. Zest 1/2 orange and add to lupin. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat. Cut orange in half. Coat cut side with olive oil and place down in pan to cook for 5 minutes until charred. Remove and set aside.
3. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan. Slice spring onions and green beans. Add to pan as you go. Cook for 5 minutes until softened. Add to lupin and keep pan on heat.
4. Coat barramundi with 1 tsp ground coriander, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Cook skin side down for 4 minutes until crispy. Turn over and cook for 3-4 minutes until cooked through. Remove from heat.
5. Whisk together juice from one 1/2 burnt orange with 1 tbsp vinegar and 2 tbsp olive oil. Chop coriander. Toss with lupin and 1/2 the dressing. Season lupin with salt and pepper.
6. Divide lupin salad, rocket leaves and barramundi among plates. Serve with remaining burnt orange half and dressing.
Rinse barramundi and pat fillets dry using a paper towel before cooking.
Use two frypans if you have a spare one, to cook the barramundi at the same time as the vegetables.
No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with chicken schnitzels. Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Currants, 1 packet (40g)
Spring onions, 1/3 bunch *
Green beans, 1 bag (250g)
Barramundi fillets, 2 packets
Coriander, 1/2 packet *
Rocket leaves, 1/2 bag (100g) *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground coriander, red wine vinegar