2. Combine yoghurt with 1 tsp mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl (see notes).
Chop chives, dice celery and radishes. Add to bowl and mix well.
3. Remove husks and silks from corn cobs (see notes). Halve and place in a saucepan, cover with water. Bring to the boil, drain and set aside.
4. Combine 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 1 tbsp oil, 2 tsp cumin, salt and pepper on a plate. Add steaks to coat.
Heat a large frypan over medium-high heat. Add steaks and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking (see notes).
5. Add potatoes to bowl with sauce. Dice and add cucumber, mix well to combine. Season well to taste with salt and pepper. Chop and top with sprouts.
6. Slice and serve steaks with a side of corn cobs and potato salad.
Sweeten dressing with a little sugar or add 2 tbsp mayonnaise for a smoother flavour.
Alternatively, remove corn kernels from cob and toss through salad.
Line frypan with baking paper to stop steaks from sticking.
Natural yoghurt 1 tub (200g)
Chives 1/3 bunch
Celery 2 sticks
radishes 1/3 bunch
Corn cobs 2
Beef rump steaks 600g
Continental cucumber 1
Snow pea sprouts 1/2 punnet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground cumin, sweet chilli sauce, dijon mustard