2. Halve corn cob. Place in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to boil. Once water is boiling, drain corn and set aside.
3. Slice open buns and place cut-side down in pan for 1-2 minutes, or until golden. Toast in batches if needed.
4. Rub soy burgers with 1/2 tbsp oil to coat. Cook in a pan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side to warm through.
5. Crush garlic (1/2 clove) and combine in a small bowl with 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce. Slice chilli and chop peanuts.
6. Assemble burgers with sweet chilli mayonnaise, soy burger patty, pickled vegetables, chilli and peanuts (to taste). Serve with corn on the cob.
Ribbon the cucumber up to the seeds. Discard the seeds as they will be too wet for this dish.
Gluten free alternative - replace with gluten free rolls
mint 1/2 packet
bean shoots 1/2 bag
rice wine (or apple cider) vinegar 2tbsp
sugar (of choice) 1tbsp
corn cob 1
white burger buns 4
soy burger patties 1 packet
garlic 1/2 clove
red chilli 1
sweet chilli sauce 2tbsp
mayonnaise 1/4 cup
roasted peanuts 1 packet
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper