Drain and leave to cool before roughly chopping.
2. Trim and slice snow peas. Slice capsicum and spring onions. Drain lentils. Set aside with spinach and rocket mix.
3. Whisk together crushed garlic with 1 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar and 2 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Dice halloumi. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook halloumi for 4-5 minutes turning until golden.
5. Toss figs and halloumi with salad and dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper if needed.
6. Divide salad among plates to serve.
Add ground paprika to the halloumi before grilling for added flavour!
Garlic (1 clove)
Snow peas 1/2 bag (125g) *
Red capsicum 1
Spring onions 1/4 bunch *
Spinach and rocket mix 1 bag (120g)
Halloumi cheese 1 packet (250g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
FROM YOUR PANTRY:
Oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar