2. Halve sweet potatoes lengthways. Rub with 1 tbsp oil, season with salt and pepper. Roast, cut side down, for 20-25 minutes, or until just tender.
3. Julienne or grate the carrots. Thinly slice kale leaves. Roughly chop parsley. Toss all together.
4. Mash avocado with 1 tbsp vinegar and 2 tbsp olive oil. Add to slaw and use hands to scrunch until well coated and kale leaves are tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Dice onion and celery, add to pan as you go. Add corn kernels, 2 tsp paprika, 3 tsp cumin and tomato paste. Cook for 4 minutes, or until softened. Stir through cooked lentils and 1/2 cup water. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Slash each sweet potato, gently push flesh down with a fork. Fill with lentils. Serve with a side of kale slaw and a dollop of yoghurt.
Scrunching the kale will help tenderise the leaves.
sweet potatoes 1 kg
Purple Carrots 2
kale 1/2 bunch
Parsley 1/4 bunch
Brown onion 1/2
celery 2 sticks
Corn cob 1
Tomato paste 1/2 tub (70g)
Natural yoghurt 1/2 cup (125g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, smoked paprika, ground cumin