2. Dice tempeh into 2cm cubes. Toss on lined oven tray with 1 tsp smoked paprika, 1/2 lemon zest and juice, 1/2 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Bake in oven for 15 minutes until golden.
3. Whisk together remaining 1/2 lemon juice, 1 tbsp mustard, 2 tbsp water and 1/4 cup olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Heat frypan over medium heat. Add seed mix to pan and toast for 3-4 minutes until golden. Remove and set aside. Trim and slice asparagus. Add to pan with 1/2 tbsp oil. Cook for 3-4 minutes until tender. Remove to large mixing bowl with rice.
5. Trim and slice snow peas. Slice spring onions and chop parsley.
Thinly slice kale leaves. Drizzle over 1/2 tbsp olive oil and season with salt. Use hands to scrunch leaves until tender.
6. Toss dressing, salad, tempeh and rice together. Divide among bowls and scatter over pine nuts and pepitas.
Place each ingredient into a large mixing bowl after cooked or prepared, ready to toss at the end.
Scrunching the kale leaves will help tenderise them making them sweeter and softer to eat.
Natural tempeh 2 packets (2 x 200g)
Pine nut/ pepita seed mix 1 packet (60g)
asparagus 1 bunch
snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
spring onions 1/3 bunch
parsley 1/3 bunch
Kale 1/2 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, wholegrain mustard, smoked paprika