2. Place buckwheat in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until tender. Drain and rinse.
3. Mix ricotta with lemon zest, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp cumin, salt and pepper. Place spoonfuls on oven tray for the last 15 minutes of the vegetables cooking.
4. Deseed rockmelon, halve and deseed cucumber. Slice both into crescents. Halve snow pea sprouts and rinse rocket.
5. Finely slice 1/2 packet basil. Combine with 3 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, 1 tsp honey (use to taste), salt and pepper.
6. Arrange all components on a large platter (or individual plates). Pour over dressing and scatter with remaining basil to serve.
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
buckwheat 1 packet (200g)
ricotta cheese 1/2 tub (250g)
continental cucumber 1/2
snow pea sprouts 1/2 punnet
rocket 1/2 bag (100g)
basil 1 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground cumin, honey