No pork option - diced bacon is replaced with turkey.
2. Roughly grate and add potatoes. Sauté for further 5 minutes while preparing the egg mixture.
3. Whisk 5 eggs with 1/2 cup water or milk and chopped parsley. Grate and add cheese. Season well with salt and pepper.
4. Pour egg mixture into pan, scatter over Greek mix (see notes). Cover and cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until set.
5. Dice tomatoes, cucumber and snow peas. Toss with 1 tbsp olive oil and picked thyme leaves (see notes).
6. Serve frittata with salsa.
Roughly chop tomatoes in the Greek mix using a pair of scissors (if you like).
To quickly remove thyme leaves - place your fingers at the bottom of the stem, hold upside down and firmly slide the leaves down.
No pork option - diced bacon is replaced with turkey. Chop to use.
Red onion 1
Diced bacon 1 packet (200g)
Medium potatoes 2
Free-range Eggs 5
Parsley 1/3 bunch
Cheddar cheese 1/2 block (75g)
Continental cucumber 1/2
Snow peas 1/3 bag
Thyme 1/3 packet
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper, milk (optional)