2. Grate or julienne beetroot and carrot. Slice cucumber and avocado. Rinse and chop lettuce.
3. Heat a large pan over medium heat. Slice open and butter the buns to your liking. Place cut side down for 1-2 minutes until golden. Toast in batches if needed.
4. Increase pan to medium-high heat, rub burger patties with 1/2 tbsp oil and season with salt. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove and keep warm.
5. Add 1/2 tbsp oil (if needed) to the pan. Crack eggs in and cook to your liking.
6. Assemble burgers at the table with toasted bread, salad, patty, egg and BBQ onions.
Gluten free option - replace with is GF bread.
smoked paprika 1tsp
apple cider vinegar 1/2 tbsp
lebanese cucumber 1
baby cos 1
wholemeal burger buns 6
beef hamburger patties 6-pack
From your pantry: Oil, salt & brown sugar