2. Crush garlic and grate ginger. Slice celery and any large mushrooms, reserve enokis (long thin mushrooms). Slice pak choi and chives.
3. Heat a large pan or wok with oil over medium heat. Add garlic, ginger and celery. Cook for 2 minutes, or until softened. Add mushrooms (excluding enokis) and pak choi to pan. Cook for further 1-2 minutes, or until just wilted. Stir in cooked rice, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce. Remove from heat.
4. Drain and roughly chop water chestnuts. Add to rice along with enoki mushrooms and chives. Season to taste with pepper. Remove from pan.
5. Wipe out the pan, re-heat with oil over medium-high heat. Crack eggs into the pan, cook to your liking (see tip!).
6. Serve eggs on top of fried rice.
Crack eggs into the rice and scramble through while cooking if preferred.
For more heat, use sambal oelek instead of sweet chilli sauce.
2 garlic cloves
1 tbsp ginger, grated
2 celery sticks
1 punnet assorted mushrooms
1 bunch pak choi (rinsed)
1/2 bunch chives
1 tbsp oil, for cooking
4 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
225g water chestnuts
2 tbsp oil, for cooking
6 free range eggs
pepper, for seasoning