2. Toast the nuts in a large dry pan until golden, set aside and reserve pan.
3. Add pasta and cook according to packet instructions, or until cooked al dente.
4. Re-heat the frypan over medium heat. Add red pesto and 1 cup pasta water. Bring to the simmer. Trim, rinse and roughly chop spinach, add to pan and allow to wilt.
5. Toss in cooked pasta, antipasti kit and 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
6. Serve pasta topped with roast vegetables and chicken. Sprinkle with golden pine nuts.
Toss through the spinach at the end if you prefer it less ‘wilted’.
The easiest way to clean spinach from any leftover sand is to release the rubber band, soak the bunch in a bowl or water. Gently swish around then shake to remove excess water.
Lemon & herb chicken breast, 1 (220g)
Cherry tomatoes, 1 packet (200g)
Pine nuts, 1 packet (40g)
Short pasta, 1 packet (500g)
Red pesto, 1 jar (135g)
English spinach, 1 bunch
Antipasto, 1 packet (250g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive oil, salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar