2. Trim broccolini and add to boiling pasta water for the last 2-3 minutes (see notes). Drain and rinse in cold water.
Place broccolini in a bowl and take to the table.
3. Use scissors to roughly chop the tomatoes and olives from the Greek mix tub, then transfer to a bowl. Arrange prosciutto (see notes), diced avocado, halved cherry tomatoes in bowls and take to the table.
4. Toss the cooked pasta with pesto in a serving bowl (see notes). Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Serve pasta at the table for everyone to assemble their own bowl.
- Add broccolini at any time when pasta is boiling and remove using a slotted spoon prior to draining the pasta, if preferred.
- Cook prosciutto if you prefer it crispy.
- Serve pesto and pasta separately if kids prefer.
- No pork option - prosciutto is replaced with turkey. Slice to serve.
Broccolini 1 bunch
Greek mix 1 tub (185g)
Prosciutto 1 packet
Cherry tomatoes 1 punnet (400g)
Basil pesto 2 x 75g
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry: