2. Trim and slice sugar snap peas. Grate zucchini and squeeze out excess water. Keep separate.
3. Blend almond meal with lemon juice, chopped garlic and 1 cup water until smooth. Season well with salt and pepper.
4. Heat frypan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil. Slice turkey and mushrooms. Cook for 3-4 minutes until golden. Take off heat.
5. Toss spinach with 1/2 tsp sumac, 1/2 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil.
Toss rice with sauce, mushrooms, turkey and vegetables. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide rice among bowls. Top with dressed spinach.
You can also stir the baby spinach through the rice instead of having it on the side.
Sugar snap peas 1/2 bag (125g)
almond meal 1 packet (100g)
Turkey bacon 1 packet (150g)
baby spinach 1/2 bag (100g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, white wine vinegar, garlic (1 clove), sumac