2. Trim and slice sugar snap peas. Grate zucchini and squeeze out excess water. Keep separate.
3. Blend almond meal with lemon juice, 1 chopped garlic clove and 1 cup water until smooth. Season well with salt and pepper.
4. Heat frypan over medium heat with 2 tbsp oil. Slice button mushrooms and halve larger oyster mushrooms. Add to pan along with 1 tsp dried mixed herbs and 1 crushed garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes until golden. Take off heat.
5. Toss rice with sauce, mushrooms, sugar snap peas and zucchini. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss spinach with 1 tsp sumac, 1/2 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil.
6. Divide rice among bowls. Top with dressed spinach.
You can also stir the baby spinach through the rice instead of having it on the side.
Sugar snap peas 1/2 bag (125g)
almond meal 1 packet (100g)
baby king oyster mushrooms 1 packet
baby spinach 1/2 bag (100g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, white wine vinegar, garlic (2 cloves), sumac, dried mixed herbs