Production team lead
Dinner Twist is WA’s first meal kit provider and started 10 years ago. Since then, we have grown to be a provider of good, real and local foods for many Western Australian families - sourced, developed and delivered from a carbon neutral platform. Our team all share a dedication and passion to deliver to our brand promises of unrivalled quality, clean and conscious products, and outstanding customer service.
As Production team lead, you help leading our team of amazing packers. The role involves leading staff, allocating tasks, assisting with stock and quality control as well as a variety of fun and varied challenges
High attention to detail and strong organisational skills are essential, as well as excellent communication skills.
This role is full time reporting to the production manager.
Why Work for Us?
- Be a part of a West Australian owned and operated business that is very much like one big family! We are a passionate, dedicated team whose mission is to protect our health, planet and future by reinventing how food is grown, respected and enjoyed.
- Be part of an organisation that actively supports local WA suppliers, growers and businesses.
- We consciously choose products and a way of doing business that is kind to our planet and reduces our carbon footprint.
- We believe in our community and giving back, working closely with various charities across Perth.
- Great work culture – we are the real deal, with no egos, honest and open communications, and always up for a laugh! We offer staff discounts and benefits.
Who you are
- Care as much as we do about health, our planet, community and supporting local – values we live and breathe all day, every day.
- Previous experience in team leading management, preferably in FMCG.
- High attention to detail
- Well-developed organisational skills including prioritising, managing competing deadlines and demands in a busy environment
- Effective communication skills across multiple departments and levels
- Microsoft Office Suite and Mac OS experience, Excel experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-growing, changing environment
Are we the perfect match? Apply now!
Ensure you include a resume and a cover letter to tell us about yourself. Apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Optional) Tell us in your cover letter how you LIVE our values in your everyday life, either personally or professionally!