We are looking for motivated employees to join our Production / Packing team in Canning Vale.
We offer a friendly, supportive work environment.
Local WA family business.
Dinner Twist is WA’s first meal kit provider and started over 10 years ago. Since then, we have grown to be a provider of good, real and local foods for many Western Australian families - sourced, developed and delivered from a carbon neutral platform. Our team all share a dedication and passion to deliver to on our values of unrivalled quality, outstanding customer service and genuine in all that we do.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide on-time packing of fresh ingredients for our meal kits
- Responsible for meeting quality standards
- Follow company procedures and policies, as well as food safety standards
- Stock control on daily basis, responsible for setting up and replenishing pack lines
- Cleaning and general housekeeping
Skills and requirements
- Proactive and show initiative
- Reliable, punctual, and work well in a team
- Ability to work efficiently with strong attention to detail
- Physically fit
- Good communications skills - written and verbal
- Adapts well to changes that inevitably come along with an evolving business
- Enjoy working in a production/warehouse environment
- Ability to work in a cool temperature controlled environment (2-8 degrees)
- Based in Canning Vale, must have reliable transport
- Care as much as we do about our health, our planet, community and supporting local – VALUES we live and breathe all day, every day
Why work for us
- Friendly supportive work environment
- You will be part of an organisation that actively supports local WA suppliers, growers and businesses
- Day shifts 7am - 12pm/3pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
- Be a part of a West Australian owned and operated business that is very much like one big family! We are a passionate, dedicated team whose mission is to protect our health, planet and future by reinventing how food is grown, respected and enjoyed
Tell us why we need to interview YOU! Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including a cover letter and resume. In your cover letter, give us an example of living our Values, in either your personal or professional life.