Food Photographer & Online Visual MerchandiserAbout Us
Dinner Twist is WA’s first meal kit provider and started 10 years ago. Since then, we have grown to be a provider of good, real and local foods for many Western Australian families - sourced, developed and delivered from a carbon-neutral platform. Our team all share a dedication and passion to deliver to our brand promises of unrivalled quality, clean and conscious products, and outstanding customer service.
As a person with an interest in food and an eye for detail and style and photograph step photos and final products of our weekly meals as well as edit these for use in our recipe cards, social media and other marketing materials. In addition, you will photograph products for our online marketplace, including digital visual merchandising and maintaining the online aesthetics. You will predominantly be based at our Canning Vale, WA location working alongside our recipe team. Experience with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop are essential requirements for the role.
Key tasks and Responsibilities
- Photograph and edit step photos and final styled images of our weekly meals for use in recipe cards, social media, and other marketing materials
- Digital file storage maintenance
- Photograph styled images of products for sale in our Marketplace
- Photo editing using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Digital visual merchandising and maintaining online marketplace aesthetics
- Write product blurbs
- Keeping track of day-to-day tasks and updating relevant teams on progress through Asana
- Analyse sales and update metrics
- Desired: experience in video for blog, social media reels etc
Skills & Requirements
- Well-developed organisational skills including prioritising, managing deadlines and demands in a busy environment
- Experience using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- High attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Suite and Mac OS
- Able to work in a fast-paced, growing, and changing environment
- Positive attitude and team player
- A genuine interest in food
- Experience in product styling preferred
- Care as much as we do about our health, our planet, community and supporting local – VALUES we live and breathe all day, every day.
Why Work for Us?
- Be a part of a West Australian owned and operated business that is very much like one big family! We are a passionate, dedicated team whose mission is to protect our health, planet and future by reinventing how food is grown, respected and enjoyed.
- Be part of an organisation that actively supports local WA suppliers, growers and businesses.
- We consciously choose products and a way of doing business that is kind to our planet and reduces our carbon footprint.
- We believe in our community and giving back, working closely with various charities across Perth.
- Great work culture – we are the real deal, with no egos, honest and open communications, and always up for a laugh!
- We offer staff discounts and benefits.
Tell us why we need to interview YOU! If our Values are your Values, then we could be the perfect match.
Send your application to email@example.com and give us an example of how you professionally or personally acted on our values. Include a resume, cover letter and a recent, relevant photography portfolio.