Are you passionate about delivering service and products of unrivalled quality? We are looking for friendly delivery drivers to deliver our meal kit and marketplace orders all across Perth and beyond. If you have a great work attitude, attention to detail and team spirit along with a clean driving record then we want to hear from you!
Dinner Twist is WA’s first meal kit provider and started 11 years ago. Since then, we have grown to be a provider of good, real and local foods for many Western Australian families - sourced, developed and delivered from a carbon-neutral platform. Our team all share a dedication and passion to deliver to our brand promises of unrivalled quality, clean and conscious products, and outstanding customer service.
Skills & Requirements
- As the smiling face of our company, you must love interacting with our customers, be friendly, polite and helpful at all times
- Have a high degree of attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Able to navigate and drive safely on Perth metro and semi-country roads, within prescribed time schedule
- Be a good communicator! You will mainly be driving solo but work as part of a larger team
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve on the go
- Ability to lift and carry up to 15kg
- Police Check (not older than 6 months) is a requirement of the role
- C-class licence
- A great human who genuinely believes in the same VALUES as us – making the right choices and supporting our Planet, our Health, our Community and our Local suppliers
- Casual role with shifts available Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturday.
Why work for us
- Friendly supportive work environment.
- Be a part of a West Australian owned and operated business that is very much like one big family! We are a passionate, dedicated team whose mission is to protect our health, planet and future by reinventing how food is grown, respected and enjoyed.
- Be part of an organisation that actively supports local WA suppliers, growers and businesses.
- We consciously choose products and a way of doing business that is kind to our planet and reduces our carbon footprint.
- We believe in our community and giving back, working closely with various charities across Perth.
- Great work culture – we are the real deal, with no egos, honest and open communications, and always up for a laugh!
- We offer staff discounts and benefits.
Tell us why we need to interview YOU! If our Values are your Values, then we could be the perfect match. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter, including your work availability