Dinner Twist is WA’s first meal kit provider and started 10 years ago. Since then, we have grown to be a provider of good, real and local foods for many Western Australian families - sourced, developed and delivered from a carbon-neutral platform. Our team all share a dedication and passion to deliver to our brand promises of Unrivalled Quality, Outstanding Customer Service and Being Genuine in All That We Do.
What are we looking for? A great human who genuinely believes in the same VALUES as us – making the right choices and supporting our Planet, our Health, our Community and our Local suppliers (Oh, and an Accounting guru as well!).
As the Accountant for Dinner Twist, you are an important part of our business and will keep the company’s financial responsibilities up to date, accurate and compliant at all times and be across detailed sales reporting for all business units. This is a part-time role 3 days per week. Key tasks and responsibilities listed below.
- Revenue upload and analysis
- Monitor cash flow
- Bank reconciliation and balance sheet/GL reconciliation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- End-of-month profit loss update and analysis
- Payroll, superannuation and all tax requirements
- Assist with financial decision-making, and develop and implement strategies to reduce business operational and production costs
Skills and Requirements
- Formal qualifications in Accountancy
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to interpret and apply Awards
- Ability to problem solve
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Need to be both analytical and detail-orientated
- Good with business systems (experience with using Xero and Employment Hero Payroll preferred)
Why Work for Us?
- Be a part of a West Australian-owned and operated business that is very much like one big family! We are a passionate, dedicated team whose mission is to help our customers develop healthy, sustainable habits in food and cooking
- Be part of an organisation that actively supports local WA suppliers, growers and businesses
- We consciously choose products and procedures that are kind to our planet and reduce our carbon footprint
- We believe in our community and giving back, working closely with various charities across Perth
- Hybrid work model, some work from home and flexible hours can be negotiated
- Great work culture
Tell us why we need to interview YOU! If our Values are your Values, then we could be the perfect match. In your application, give us an example of how you professionally or personally acted on our values. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org